September 10, 2015
The current issue of Woodturning FUNdamentals is now available online! Click here to sign in and enjoy the newest digital edition.
Volume 4, issue 5 covers these turning topics:
- Natural edge bowl
- String holder
- Whip top
- Off-center tool handle
- Jig for turning bottom of bowl
- Safety tips
- Wine bottle stopper package
- Build a Lazy Susan
- Breathing is good - Part 2
- Seven fundamentals of woodturning, featuring Stuart Batty (90-minutes)
- Gluing segmented rings, featuring Jason Swanson
This issue was made possible thanks to the contributions of Sam Angelo, Stuart Batty, Dan Burleson, Larry Fabian, Dale Larson, Dan Michener, Jeffrey Neff, Mark Palma, Harvey Rogers, Jason Swanson, Brad Vietje, and Rob Wallace.
Want to contribute?
- Share photos of your work in the Woodturning FUNdamentals Member Gallery. Send your high-resolution images along with title, size, and materials used to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Share your expertise with others through Woodturning FUNdamentals. If you have information, articles, projects and/or tips you think you'd like to share, please send your ideas to email@example.com.
Turn to the AAW for more of the right stuff
including expert, shop-tested educational materials, logo apparel, and more.